• In 2016, I graduated from art school, where I was later hired to work. There I taught drawing to children from 3 to 12 years old at the children's art school. There is an unfinished higher education in the specialty of teacher-psychologist.
• I have always drawn, but I started my conscious creative path in 2018.
In the same year, my first personal exhibition was held in the youth space of the city of Ulyanovsk "Kvartal".
• In the same year, she participated in a small exhibition from the Children's Art School.
• After moving to Moscow in 2019, there was a creative crisis.
But after some rethinking, I took up the palette knife again.
• In February 2021, she exhibited in a group exhibition at the W&P gallery
• I am currently working on the implementation of my projects.
I draw mainly with a palette knife on fiberboard and plywood, use acrylic and building materials.
I mostly draw animals. I will not say that I am exploring something or laying some deep meaning. I just like to portray the mood that I felt.
I am a very emotional person, so the paintings are either written on emotions, in the moment, or I just splash out my experiences and mood on the canvas in the form of animals and not only.
In general, my paintings are about mood and emotions.