Ulyana Rozina, was born on July 28, 1980 in the city of Yekaterinburg. Perhaps living in the Ural mountains, where the temperature in winter can reach minus 40 ° C and the love of knitting instilled by my grandmother as a child, contributed to the creation of a new modern NITI project.
Having learned to knit at 6 years old, already at 13 Ulyana won the city creative contest. All school and student years, the artist’s products also had a special character.
Since 2004, the author begins to receive design and decoration experience, organizing the opening of restaurants, beauty salons and the creation of private interiors.
In 2016, Uliana creates the NITI brand, which will be presented with knitted home decor and accessories in a unique modern technique.
In parallel with the opening of its own workshop in 2018, the first paintings with elements of knitting and threads in the style of contemporary art appear.
• 2020 Art Museum MUSOR "MU MU"
• 2020 group exhibition POST \ TRUISM Moscow
• 2020 individual exhibition in the space "Alternative Aveda", Ekaterinburg
• 2019 “Connections” collaboration and exhibition at the International Center for the Arts “Main Avenue”, Yekaterinburg. 2019 Salone Sattelite
• 2019 exhibition-contest from Salone del Mobile Moscow 2019