I was born in 1980 and lives in Moscow. I finished an art college in 1997, and graduated from the Faculty of Graphic Design in Stroganov Moscow State University of Arts and Industry with a diploma in 2003. For a long time I worked as a designer in various professional areas. Due to the lack of creative implementation, I took up my own independent creativity. I professionally engaged in the creation of paintings and graphics since 2001.
I work and experiments with different painting and graphic materials and techniques. I prefers sophisticated synthesis of the oil glazing techniques, collages, scratchboards and his own techniques. Some times I spend my spare time in the open air, creating landscapes in dry pastel or oils. More detailed information about each of my artwork can be found on my website. For each artwork on the site the size and technique of execution are indicated.
Fine art painter and graphic artist.
Mainly oils and acrylic with autor’s collage techniques and gilding, watercolors, scratchboards, dry pastel for openair landscapes.I also plan to do etching, drypoint and mezzotint in the future. (I have some experience)
Subconstructivism & Optical art
Abstract & Figurative
canvas, plywood, wood, hardboard, paper.
- «Artist's Book» 2012, Museum of Book and Printing of Ukraine, Kiev / Ukraine
- «Project Rutabook» 2012, Kharkov Municipal Gallery, Kharkov / Ukraine
- Festival «Штурмовi загони Гутенберга» 2012, Kiev / Ukraine
- «Travel» 2017, the Ark Gallery, Moscow / Russia
- «Dialectics and metaphysics of the city» 2017., gallery «Belyaevo», Moscow / Russia
- «Not only painting» 2017, Central House of Artists, Moscow / Russia
- «City trip» 2017. Exhibition Hall «Tushino», Moscow / Russia
- Participated in the project «Museum Night» in the «International Association of Designers» https://www.moasd.ru/nproject/art-night-2019-cdd