Graduated from the Moscow State Stroganov Academy of Design and Applied Arts. Full-time course of "Monumental arts and crafts" (MDPI).
In my creative works I prefer modern techniques with the author's complication and emphasized decorativeness of elements. I am constantly experimenting with combining various artistic materials based on acrylic painting. I often use decorative pastes, fillings, volumetric elements and gilding. I pay special attention to the semantic content of the work. The directions of painting closest to me: realism, modern, symbolism, abstractionism. I love to do interior decoration, furniture, clothing.
I have versatile experience in the application of artistic talents in areas related to art. Of the remarkable, worked at the Moscow Experimental Youth Theater under the direction of V.S. Spesivtseva - chief artist; in TV and radio companies "Glas", "Melochi zhizni" - art director, production designer; in publishing houses of prefectures of the western district, Central Administrative District, etc. - chief artist, illustrator.
Exhibitions and projects:
• Exhibition "Space Art Station" and "Best Offer" organized by the gallery "Apartment S". Curated by Sasha Richard. Moscow, 2021
• Personal exhibition in the "State Museum of Sports" - a series of sports still lifes. Moscow, 2020
• Charity auction of my paintings at the international exhibition of the helicopter industry "HeliRussia". Moscow, Crocus City, 2016
• Organized the project "FACES OF MUSIC, MUSIC OF FACES" at the site of the Russian National Museum of Music (formerly the Glinka VMOMK) as part of the international action "Night of Museums". The opening of the exhibition was attended by the Minister of Culture V.R. Medinsky Moscow, 2015
• Organized and conducted an interactive musical and artistic project "Wings of Angels" at the Tchaikovsky Cafe. Moscow, 2014
• Organized and carried out the «Art Wing» charity project (concert and exhibition). State Budgetary Institution of the city of Moscow of the Territorial Center for Social Services Begovoy, 2014
• Personal exhibition at the Moscow Philharmonic. The exhibition was attended by Yuri Bashmet. People's Artist of Russia Alexander Filippenko attended the opening of the exhibition as a special guest. Moscow, 2013
• Laureate of a special prize at the International Fine Arts Competition "Mellow Art Award". Japan, 2020
• Award nominee and exhibitor in the international poster competition “To Death with a Smile 2019–2020”. Mexican Design Museum
• Painted a portrait of Valery Gergiev as a gift for his birthday.
• Painted a portrait of Evgeny Gerasimov (actor, State Duma deputy). In 2017, personally presented it at a creative evening in the cinema house.
• Completed an order from the Philharmonic for portraits of famous musicians.
• Drawn an Easter card from the Valery Gergiev Foundation as a gift to V.V. Putin.
A series of paintings in the "State Museum of Sports"; private collections in Russia, Uzbekistan, France, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus.