My name is Natalia Butko. I started writing not so long ago, but now I can't imagine my life without painting. I love working with color and shape. I mostly paint in oils, but I prefer acrylic in abstractions.
For me, art is a message of feeling.
And since I am a woman, I can best convey my feelings through female images. In my works, I want to draw attention to our essence, to our emotions, I want to remind both men and us that no matter how strong we seem, we are fragile and delicate, and most importantly - very beautiful.
My works are in private collections in England, Spain, the Netherlands, Armenia, the Crimea; Moscow, Samara, Nizhny Novgorod, Vladivostok, Norilsk.
- two works are in the private collection of the famous Russian Jeweler Pert Aksenov
- 34 works were commissioned by the Russian top model Lena Perminova for the hotel "Spa Hotel Sea", Alushta.
- 12 works were commissioned by Gazprom Dobycha Krasnodar
1. Group exhibition of interior painting, Fool house, 2021
2. Personal Exhibition "find yourself", Krasnodar Regional Art Museum. Kovalenko, 2019
3. Personal exhibition "Slavinsky gene" Art Union, Krasnodar, 2019
4. Group exhibition "IN ARTE LIBERTAS" Krasnodar Regional Art Museum named after Kovalenko, 2018