The main specialty is interior design. Currently the main activity is the creation of collectible author's ceramics.
My research topic is the interaction of opposites. Static and changeable, fragile and solid, and finally living and dead merge into a single whole sense of order, harmony and balance. The ability of living organisms to recover, grow in changing conditions, while remaining themselves, fascinates and inspires me.
I see this as a connection with the human soul and its ability to regenerate and revive.
· Exhibition in honor of the gallery of contemporary art "Artichoke" opening in Khimki (2018)
· Exhibition of artistic ceramics "022-12" in the Book club "Depo" (2019)
· Exhibition of modern author's ceramics "Natural phenomena" in the boutique hotel "MOSS" (2019)
· Installation "13 days" at the 4ceramics festival. Danilovsky Event Hall (2019)
· POST/TRUISM. Group exhibition of contemporary art artists (2020).
· Exhibition "1000 vases" at Milan Design Week (2020). (postponed to the next year)
· Exhibition "Curartine" in the CUBE gallery (2020).
Works are in galleries, as well as in private collections in Russia and abroad. Have been published in such publications as ADmagazine, Salon Magazine, RBC style and others.